Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Creative Thursday Link Party No. 10

Hello Blogging friends and welcome to Creative Thursday Link Party No. 10

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week so far!  Well, the sunshine and heat have finally decided to show up and we’ve had a few hot days here in Elk Grove.  So we’ll be getting the boat and wakeboards out soon.  Congrats to all the Graduates whether they graduated from Pre-School, Kindergarten, Middle School, High School, or College!  I know it is a grand accomplishment and we are proud of you!

I have been busily typing up a bunch of recipes to have at the ready and have made some very delicious dishes I can’t wait to share with you.  Several are from fellow bloggers, always a plus in my book :)

Well enough about me; what have you all been working on this past week?  Probably Father’s Day stuff, unlike me (shhhhh) and hopefully I’ll get some last minute ideas!

I want to thank everyone who links up each week cause you guys are amazing!  I truly appreciate all the time everyone takes each week to come here and party.

I can't wait to see what you all have been doing this week, but before we get this party started let me show you your most viewed (1-3) and my favorite features (4-7) from last week (in no particular order)
1.  Milky Way Cookies from Cooking Morning Noon and Night Yum!  These look delish and super soft!
2.  Pina Colada Pie from DJ's Sugar Shack Who doesn't love coconut and pineapple?  I sure do!
3.  Maria Tote from Happy In Red a beautifully vibrant tote bag.
4.  Color blocking with flowers from Cookie Crumbs and Sawdust which turns a pretty bouquet of flowers into an amazing arrangement of beautiful flowers.
5.  DIY Decoupage Collage Plate from Scissors and Spoons Marie transformed this plate into a beautiful design by hand drawing a tree then using many different cut outs to fill in the tree and surrounding area.
6.  Photo coaster tutorial from Meremade a wonderful tutorial takes you through the process of making handmade coasters with pictures of love ones.
7.  Movie Night popcorn roundup from Recipes We Love a collection of the yummiest popcorn recipes around. Great for any movie night.

Congrats to all who were featured ~ Don't forget to grab a button from the sidebar
Now on to the party!

**  I am making one change to this weeks party ~ I'm changing the rotation so that the newest post will be at the top so that everyone gets a chance to be number one :)

22 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for having me today. I can't wait to come back and check out what fabulous things people are sharing!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Michelle! I always love seeing what everyone links up each week!

    ~Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle! Thanks for hosting your wonderful party. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another great party Michelle
    Wishing you a great day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting! I am looking forward to checking out what everyone has made this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo!! Thanks for featuring me :-)
    Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is getting a little to hot in the Sacramento area. I am just excited for lake days! Thank you so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah hem Michelle, you forgot our littlest graduates -preschoolers. :) I have one one Friday, and he won't let me forget about it! It's pretty cute actually.

    Thanks for the feature, you are so kind.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura,
      I added preschoolers. So sorry for the over site (wink, wink) I remember those days well and they are the most precious :) Hope he had a good graduation. My youngest is now 16 but I remember it like yesterday. Enjoy!

      Delete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting, Michelle! Hope you have a blessed day :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting, Michelle! Hope you have a fantastic day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are starting to warm up too in New York thought it is a while before our water is warm enough to wake board. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Michelle! We had rain all last week, but it's shaping up to be a perfect early Summer weekend here. If you come up with any good ideas for Father's Day, let me know, OK? I have no clue what to get for Hubbs right at the moment. LOL Thanks so much for hosting the party today. Hope you have an awesome weekend of boating with the family! ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your party is growing and growing. Happy to be a part of it.
    Thanks for hosting and enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for your comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for featuring my pina colada pie and as always thanks for hosting this party.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Michelle. I have linked up Crab and Shrimp Chopped Salad with Thousand Island Dressing and also Strawberry Banana Cake Batter Ice Cream. Thanks again for hosting this link party. It is really turning into quite the little get together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I enjoy reading each and every one. I will try to respond in a timely manner so please make sure you have an email linked to your account.